Sunday, October 12, 2008

Midterms

This is my attempt to blog. I feel like Colby and I are out of touch with so many people, so hopefully we can post a couple of things once in awhile so we can think we are trying. Midterms are coming up this week and next and I am realizing how much I have been slacking in my online classes. I feel like I am so far behind. Sometimes I wonder why I went back to school, and then I think of what a full time job would be like and that is real motivation! Colby seems to always handle everything. Of course, all A's for Colby so far, and I don't expect that to change.

Fall break is this weekend and we are
headed to St. George for the weekend. Hopefully, we'll get some good weather in and enjoy the break. We always like to get away. Too bad it's getting too cold for the motorbike.

Colby and I got our pictures taken the other day, first ones since we've been married.





No comments: