Monday, November 17, 2008

The semester is winding down and that means we are both getting kind of short of patience. I can't wait for the semester to be done and at the same time I want more time because I'm so far behind. I shouldn't stress so much. I started this degree just wanting to learn more. I am not in love with the subject, I just thought I would benefit from learning about the business world. I am not looking for a career. I have tried to tell myself that B's are ok and I should just enjoy the learning. Something inside me just can't let myself relax. I guess it may be my competetive nature, especially when I have a genious for a husband.

I was happy to get last week over with. I take mostly online classes and I let myself get behind. I had to finish 7 quizes and take two tests last week. eeek. Also, the car broke down, and so did my computer. The car's in the shop and the nice computer repairman came to the house today and replaced the whole motherboard. Good thing for warranties.

It sounds like I am complaining, but I have a great life. Colby and I get to hang out all the time and we enjoy a lot of the same things.

No comments: